Hi guys! Today I bring you a new hairstyle, which I really love, it's very nice, so I hope you like it <3 


This hair it´s no compatible whit hats.

This hair is available from teen to elder.

It´s Base Game Compatible.

18 Colors by EA.

Maxis Match Hair.

Please tagme as enriques4 if you get to use this hairstyle on your sim to view <3


TOU


It is very important that you read the terms and conditions of the user when to lower my cc , so please I invite you to read it
  • Give all credit to their respective creator
  • Do not edit my meshes
  • Do not include my meshes in you recolors
  • Do not upload my stuff as is whitout my permission

UPDTADE:

I have fixed the texture, as you can see in the image, in the first sim you see some lines in the hairstyle, and in the second no, why? Because the DTS image was not correct, I have already changed it and everything is solved!